Since GDICAS.com went down and some people can't seem to download from Emuchina still, I've decided to take n64 rom requests again for a bit more. I got 2 of the 4 roms I was missing from Emuchina, so I basically have every rom emuchina has now. You can find requested roms here or by clicking homepage above my posts. I will be taking uploaded requests down 3 days after I upload them unless they're requested a lot because I don't have unlimited server space. Your request will probably be up anywhere between 2 - 48 hours unless I post otherwise if you follow these rules:

1. EDIT (again): I'm gonna have to go back to 1 request per person at a time because more people started requesting and I just don't have time to fill that many requests. If you request more than 1 rom in a post, I will only upload the first 1 you list. You can request another rom once your done downloading you previous rom, but if you post another request right away, I will assume you are done with your previous request or don't want the rom anymore.

2. Just request here instead of emailing me so other people know what has been recently requested.

3. If you have problems downloading or with a link, email me or tell me on this thread, but if it's an emulator problem, start your own topic on this board and ask instead of asking me in email or in this thread. I use a copy machine to play roms so I'm not an expert on emulator compatability.

4. Try to look for your rom in obvious places (like emuparadise's n64 roms) before requesting here. If the rom is downloadable at emuparadise I won't upload it.

Sorry I've set so many rules and guidelines to follow, but these are just some of the issues I was dealing with when I was taking requests before.

[ February 04, 2002: Message edited by: ivegotroms ]