Quote Originally Posted by Crash-Headroom View Post
Yaaaay nintendo hate, perhaps i can get funds for my new 2D fighter idea: MANAGEMENT MASSACRE. Be your favourite and or most hated company managment and smash the competition. Take the console wars to the next level in this thumb blistering action packed slobberknocker!

Take on the roll of ultimte under dog as sony! Screwed over by not 1, not 2 but 3 companys in the console wars! These poor bastards have got an attitude problem a mile long now and they are gonna' wipeout the compeition! Take on your rivals with the ultimate in disc throwing action! Learn how to sign agreements to piss off an entire generation of people by ruining their favourite media!

Play as the ultimate yakuza funded company, nintendo! Use every third party comapny you have as a weapon to defeat your enemies! and what's more if you buy today youll unlock the special nintendo minigame "GUNPOI ROADKILL!" Stop your employees crossing the road to salvation in this frogger clone!

BUT WAIT! THERES MORE! Preorder today and youll receive the amazing SEGA DLC ABSOLUTLY FREE FOR THE LIMITED PRICE OF FIIIIIIIVE DOLLLLEEERRRSSSS!! (6 pounds or 15 ausiland buckaroos)
The Sega DLC comes with 1 in the first of a series of outRAGEOUS extra content! THE 32X SMAASSSHEER!!
Upgrade your CEO with the first in this 15 part DLC series the 32x smasher! Giving you a slight neglible powerboost against the oposition to give ULTRA AMAZING POWER DMG! (Warning power dmg will be negated by level 2: warning this item can only be used at level 2)
DLC2, released in sepnomber will have the next in the 15 part series of DLC upgrades for your SEGA employee: THE CD THRROOOWWWEER!! plug this upgrade into the back of your CEO's head and get the ultra fighting move Saturn Sepuku! A move so badly marketed its amunitition will NEVER run out of backstock!

Don't delay, fund "THIS" today! (I hate all companies equally and this lot are the 3 stooges)
This could've been at least two or three separate posts to speed the hangout along .