Page 10 of 135 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Forgot the name of a game? Post here.

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by DJgLove View Post
    I'm looking for this rpg game but forgot the name and i kinda know its for DC.
    what i remember of this game is that you find a ship in the desert that you fix up and use it for traveling.
    please help, i have been trying to figure out what the name was.
    Maybe Elemental Gimmick Gear? Donno, I bought that, and never played it
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hey Guys and Girls this is my first time here so I hope this is the correct way to go about things.

I've been climbing the walls trying to think of this game I used to play. I remember playing it with my bros back in the late 90s. Each one of us had some kind of space craft which was sitting on a Planet (all in 2D) and everyone got a turn to move ore try and destroy the other by firing different kinds of missiles at one another, kind of like Worms. The Planets could be blasted untill you got to your opponent.

Cheers for helping

Thanks

Unhappy REALLY WANT TO KNOW

hey just wondering if any of you could figure this out but it is a 2d pc game, isn't very old but you are a brain and you control robots or humans and some other types. it is a shooting game. you can order equipment in and it will come in by an automated ship or you can control it your self just to smash into other players. the main aim of the game is to control as many areas/stages/points as you can on the map. you can choose how many days to go for (game length). during battle you can mine into the ground to get gold. you can build your own base using the gold that you get. every day you get a certain amount of gold depending on the amount of areas/stages/points you have. you can have up to 4 AI/ other players.
    hope one of you can figure it out because it was one of my FAVOURITE games of all time!!!

Thanks

HEELLLPP!!! My girlfriend is looking for a GameCube game, it was like Kirby's avalanche but it was slightly different..

it had globs like the the Kirby game, and there was more variety of "globs" in the game in question, they had eyes like in Kirby's avalanche, there was at least red and blue colors. anybody have an idea?

Thanks

Hello forum>>>im new...and the game im looking for is a computer game it a low graphic game for kids actually it has you playing as a lady bug and the storyline i think is that there is mini ladybugs trying to save the queen ladybug who was kidnapped and was in a castle and..you the player you shooting small ladybugs to the ones going in the (train motion)row being followed by the black ladybug wanting them to get in the hole and you get bonuses,powerballs life and everything if one ladybug gets in all of them get in and you lose Please help me i had it on my pc then i formatted everything!!!my aunt and i need it!!

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by ToxicDabeatbox; 30th-November-2013 at 13:49.

Thanks

The memory of this game has haunted me for years. I've searched all over the web for it but can't find it. I really want to play it again. Someone please PLEASE tell me the name of it.

I think it was on the Apple II computer. It might have been in a compilation of games, or it might have just been on a floppy disk stored with other games on it. I don't remember. You play as an 8-bit man who starts at the top of the screen and has to fall down to the bottom of the screen without getting hit by all the flying creatures and objects. You avoid getting hit by hanging onto platforms that are moving across the screen and letting go when the time is right. It might also have a circus theme, but my memory is very hazy cuz I was like 6 at the time.

I really hope someone can help. I've posted on other forums like this and nobody has ever found the answer.

UNSOLVED
    Last edited by jexncr; 29th-November-2013 at 16:03.

Thanks

I have a war plane game i want to play again and forgot the name of. I believe it came out about between 2003-2006, but im not sure.
    The missions in the game begin with you dropping out of a zeppelin, attacking planes and flying to specific places, and end usually with flying back to the zeppelin and docking again.
    It also has a form of editor where you can change the ammunition you are using and the ammunition is finite for every mission.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaier View Post
    I have a war plane game i want to play again and forgot the name of. I believe it came out about between 2003-2006, but im not sure.
    The missions in the game begin with you dropping out of a zeppelin, attacking planes and flying to specific places, and end usually with flying back to the zeppelin and docking again.
    It also has a form of editor where you can change the ammunition you are using and the ammunition is finite for every mission.
    Crimson Skies?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Searcher17 View Post
    Crimson Skies?
    That's the one.

Thanks

this thread has been inactive for way too long now but i'll still give it a try..

i played this game in 1994, it was definitely SEGA. Its a arcade style fighting/beat 'em up where you could play the game with one of 3 fighters. they all seem to be aliens, one guy has a arm which extends after 3-4 hits and goes through the body of the perp (the extended arm has a spear at the end). the other guy (a big tall dude) is styled like a robot with a iron mask and has a fixed weapon on his right arm which acts like a gun. can anyone help ?

Thanks

Ok, so, It's this FPS where you choose to be an Alien or Human and you gotta capture the other base or something like that, but when you enter the base, a big turret/tower shoots at you like hell. The "Alien" tower was shaped like a cylinder with a red piramid on top or something like that and you could be different clases. Please help me find this one!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pewxel View Post
    Ok, so, It's this FPS where you choose to be an Alien or Human and you gotta capture the other base or something like that, but when you enter the base, a big turret/tower shoots at you like hell. The "Alien" tower was shaped like a cylinder with a red piramid on top or something like that and you could be different clases. Please help me find this one!
    hmm, besides the AvP series, the only other alien FPS I know are natural selection and tremulous.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

I have one...

its a PS2 game maybe out in year 2000 , you start in like offices your a boy with blue hair if i remember right and you have a friend with blonde hair that will later betray you, i dont remember much but the game has alot of scenes in like a train tunnel and ahlf way through the game you gain demon powers and a timer at the top of your screen and if the timer hits 0 before you finish the game you lose and im sure you get multiple friends to fight along with you.

UNSOLVED

Thanks

I got another one. It's an arcade game that you play with a gun, and the enemies and civilians in it look like they were actors/actresses recorded, and the footage was used in it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Toonwriter View Post
    I got another one. It's an arcade game that you play with a gun, and the enemies and civilians in it look like they were actors/actresses recorded, and the footage was used in it.
    If it's a western themed game (cowboys and such), then it's Mad Dog Mcree.
    If it's gangsters, then it's Who Shot Johnny Rock.
    If it's just Digitized actors (in other words not real full motion video), then it's probably Lethal Enforcers.

I can't think of any more that used real footage - try looking up American Lasergames - I think that was the company that made Mad Dog, etc.