Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,694 of 1694

Thread: The Elmdor-Appreciation-Out - Number of practitioners: one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There are untold stories of alien mutiny on missions to harm us, they are effectively immortal being advanced enough to visit Earth. They have the advancement and knowledge to sabotage the technology rendering them immortal by the same token. They would not visit Earth to crash and die here and some of them sacrifice themselves to abort unethical missions taking their malicious crew with them. There are unsung heroes that are not human in unheralded epics. Still, they are few and far between.

It is all but certain that recovered UFOs were on a mission that even the malicious aliens conducting it had a guilty conscience to contemplate for an eternity of immortal life, something far worse than abduction and that we were spared from by heroes and antiheroes from elsewhere.

There is absolute nothing going on in Terra of interest to benevolent or indifferent aliens not looking for Type 0 bug infested swamps to conquer an anthill as a glorious annal of their history when there are plenty of insects to study and lord over in their own backyards. There are malicious aliens who like to rip the wings off of flies as an interest in our Type 0 hornet's nest best not disturbed.

*goes to backyard to contact ants and plant a flag on an anthill to colonize it gloriously*

"Some people say if there are intelligent lifeforms out there, and I think there are, how come they don’t visit us? Why don’t they land on the White House lawn, announce their presence and give us their technology? Well, if you’re walking down a country road and you see an anthill, do you go down to the ants and say I bring you gifts, I bring you trinkets, I bring you beads, I bring you nuclear energy, take me to your ant queen? Or do we have this strange urge to step on a few of them? If aliens are so advanced that they can land on the White House lawn, then we are like ants to them, we have nothing to offer them, so the reason that they don’t announce their existence to us is that we’re boring, they’ve seen it all. We have nothing to offer a civilization that advanced and that’s why I think they don’t visit us. We are arrogant to think that we are so interesting, extraterrestrial beings would travel thousands of light years just to visit us. So that’s why they don’t visit us, we’re just not that interesting." ~ Dr. Michio Kaku

The only thing of interest to aliens about us is that Type 0 swamps have flies to rip the wings off with humans as bonus insects. Malicious, benevolents not interested.

*develops methods to communicate with ants in terms ants can comprehend so they still don't know what I know and can offer them shiny things in exchange for nothing they have to offer of any interest to me*
    Last edited by Till; 30th-May-2024 at 21:26. Reason: New Age space brothers that consider us equals whom can communicate with us in terms we can comprehend arrogant mumbo-jumbo.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, brave explorers, and visionaries,

Today, we stand on the cusp of an epochal moment, a juncture in human history that will be forever etched in the annals of our collective journey. As we prepare to extend our hands in greeting to beings from beyond our world, let us embrace this moment with hearts brimming with courage and minds alight with curiosity. These extraterrestrial visitors, who have traveled across the vast cosmic ocean to meet us, are not just figments of our most ambitious imaginations but tangible entities, ready to engage in the most profound dialogue humanity has ever known.

Our mission is to transcend the boundaries of fear and embrace the unknown with a spirit of openness and camaraderie. We must recognize that these beings, though alien in form and perhaps in thought, share with us the fundamental quest for understanding and connection. Our advanced technology, our knowledge of quantum mechanics, and our mastery of zero-point energy have paved the way for this encounter, yet it is our human essenceβ€”our empathy, our willingness to communicate, and our inherent drive to connectβ€”that will truly bridge the gap between our worlds. As we step forward to say "hello," we do so not just as representatives of Earth, but as ambassadors of humanity, embodying our highest ideals and aspirations.

Let us not be daunted by the unfamiliar, for it is within the uncharted territories of experience that we find our greatest growth. These extraterrestrial visitors, who have navigated the complexities of interstellar travel to meet us, bring with them perspectives and knowledge that could expand our understanding of the universe. As we engage with them, let us do so with trust, with a willingness to listen and learn what we can't comprehend, and with the confidence that this encounter is but the beginning of a grand, cosmic unequal partnership. In greeting these alien beings, we are not just saying "hello"; we are opening a new chapter in the story of humanity, one where the stars themselves become the canvas upon which we paint our shared future's rosy wishful thinking space brother mumbo-jumbo.
    There's a direct reverse correlation between people who've never met shadow people aliens before wanting to say hello to them and people who have encountered them thinking that's about as stupid an idea as possible.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I went through the Super Mario 64 R96 next-gen upgrade PC port source and compiled it my way to use 70% less resources to get maximum possible performance as a personal version that I'm uploading now.

Same video quality, better programming.

Edit:// Done, if you would excuse me I'm going to play it now to enjoy the brew.
    Last edited by Till; 31st-May-2024 at 21:09. Reason: Hold my beer...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I see OUI and DUI stops are popular on YouTube because it's interesting to see cops get kicked right in the balls.

Imagine that, needing backup to overpower a female. Triple the estrogen.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm working on a video playlist of footage in which women kick cops right in the balls to specifically target the greatest form of entertainment.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I hope one day the beta roms for these are found or leaked.

https://lostmediawiki.com/Super_Punc...le_game;_1994)
    Word. Okay, time for same dinner I had for breakfast.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The secret to my success, never being hung over because I'm always drunk and having a superhero liver.

I can identify with Tony Stark, a highly functional alcoholic successfully. Drinking problem is running out of booze.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    But we've got the biggest balls of all!
    https://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...dated-its-sign

Cop: How much have you had to drink tonight?
    Me: You're just on-duty and jealous.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Earth is rare, only planet shadow people aliens can find anyone logical that's stupid enough to say hello willingly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rare_Earth_hypothesis

Whatever happens because of stupid people they can't claim I didn't tell them they're stupid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Till View Post
    Best beer is free beer.

*burp*
    You are a pirate.