The 2x Chinese N64 controllers is sold for 26$ on Amazon, the Tribute for 20$, the Brawler for 33$ and the Hyperkin Admiral for 35$. (USD without taking into account 20$ -25$ shipping)

One of the things I was looking at as well about these controllers from people using them on a PC was the mapping and the apparently annoying macro input switching of the tribute and brawler.
Example, the Chinese generic controllers, is it plug and play with Project64 and just mapping the buttons or are their issues and are they true analog.

About the Admiral, I can't really find reviews about it from people that used it with PC's for emulation. Can you tell me if you connect it via the micro USB - USB connector to your PC does it pick up as a controller? Can one just use a normal Bluetooth dongle and connect it to ones PC and the N64 adapter that comes with has nothing to do with the PC connectivity? If yes and it connects as controller on PC without hassle does Project64 pick it up and there is no issues with button mapping?

I am beginning to consider the Admiral, it looks like a good controller, it will cost me with shipping 60$, which is really the max I am willing to spend on n64 controller. The question is PC connectivity and if it has mapping issues.
I already know the issues of Brawler and Tribute, like the start button, where you would need to change from Xinput to Direct input to map it and how they mapped the the macro to change the input to the C buttons.

The Tribute is still 1st on my list, I don't have relatively big hands so that won't be an issue and it will cost me 40$ in total.

Xbox 360, well no, I want a controller that is more similar to the original n64. I guess for the nostalgia as well, the C buttons to the right and the A & B buttons to the side of them, it is must for me, otherwise I wouldn't have asked all these questions about generic and third party USB controllers.