Quote Originally Posted by jinx5 View Post
I used CDR win burnt mvc and put it in ps1 and it just stays on the ps1 logo. Googleing told me that that program is best for ps1 game so i got it. burnt another with imgburn works. now I tried burning Castlvania SON with imgburn and got a error wile burning but burnt the remainder of the disk it seems to work fine in the ps1. Is this normal or will I have issues wile playing the game? It had tracks and did that demon tools with imgburn to get it to burn on a disk. Is there settings I need to use for cdrwin? Im surprised someone didn't make a program to burn ps1 and other games without issue with tracks.
May of been a bad RIP of the game, depends what the error was but I would assume the error is to do with the image rather than the CD-R used

P.S. Best version of that game comes as an unlockable bonus for the PSP game Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, this could be played on a hacked PSP, Vita, PSTV (Playstation TV) or PS3 personally I would go for PSTV for that (it's a Vita for your TV if you are wondering and can use PS3/PS4 pads or even a USB pad)